HOME

    Social Items

Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?


Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?

Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?


What rules do I apply to the drying phase when the contest time approaches?

This answer is directed to every young man who has no idea of ​​the stage of drying

You want to bend the muscles after a big time of drying

1 - Keep away from eating to have saturated fat

Reduce carbohydrates

3 - divide your meals in the day to 5 times

4. You should eat at least 2 grams of protein per kilo of your body

5. Drink plenty of water and say water and water

6. Cardio should exercise 4-5 times a week

7. You should keep your breakfast because it is essential

8. Eat a protein-rich meal at night

9 - You should keep away from sugars, salts, lowers and carbohydrates, especially white bread

With the conciliation of your young brothers soheib

A word thank you means a lot to me

#soheib

Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?

Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?


Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?

Why the drying stage is the most difficult stage. What rules do I apply at this stage and what diet should I eat?


What rules do I apply to the drying phase when the contest time approaches?

This answer is directed to every young man who has no idea of ​​the stage of drying

You want to bend the muscles after a big time of drying

1 - Keep away from eating to have saturated fat

Reduce carbohydrates

3 - divide your meals in the day to 5 times

4. You should eat at least 2 grams of protein per kilo of your body

5. Drink plenty of water and say water and water

6. Cardio should exercise 4-5 times a week

7. You should keep your breakfast because it is essential

8. Eat a protein-rich meal at night

9 - You should keep away from sugars, salts, lowers and carbohydrates, especially white bread

With the conciliation of your young brothers soheib

A word thank you means a lot to me

#soheib

No comments

Featured post

Intermittent Fasting for Beginners: The Complete 2026 Guide to Lose Fat and Build Muscle

Last Updated: September 2026 | Reading Time: 12 minutes | Expert Reviewed Quick Answer: Intermittent fasting (IF) is an e...

Search This Blog

Ad Home

Breaking

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Contributors

Followers

Recent News

About Me

We share practical, easy-to-follow fitness and nutrition guides to help you train smarter, eat better, and reach your goals — one workout at a time.

Comment

Popular Posts